Indoor Air Purification and Air Filtration
Today’s homes are sealed much more tightly than homes built many years ago. As a result, the air in our homes can be two to five times more polluted than the worst exterior air. Clean indoor air simply doesn’t happen without controlling indoor pollutants, which can include microscopic organisms, particulates, and other pollutants. There are several home air purifier options, and our trained technicians can help you choose the right solution for your situation.
UV — Bring the Sun Indoors
The sun provides natural UV light to the outdoor environment, keeping microorganisms under control. That’s partially why the air outside is generally a lot healthier than indoor air. In your home or business, UV light purification systems will kill the microbes and contaminants not collected by filters, adding an extra layer of indoor air protection. Add UV-aid to your filtration system to remove odours, allergens, pollutants, and harmful toxins.
Clean Air Defense System
Control dust, germs, odors, and other indoor air pollutants with a whole-house air cleaning and filtration system from Clean Air Defense System:
- Control the dirt and dust that accumulates inside your heating and cooling system that can reduce its efficiency by as much as 30 – 50%.
- Control the allergens that cause allergic reactions and asthmatic attacks.
- Control and deactivate organisms such as germs, mold spores, bacteria, and viruses.
- Control the noxious odours created by people, pets, smoke, solvents, carpets, and vinyl coverings.
- Control the toxins created by pressed-wood products and other materials that can cause sensitivities and ailments.
Germicidal UV Air Purifiers
Germicidal UV air cleaners can effectively control allergens and destroy organisms, including mold spores, bacteria, and viruses. One germicidal UV lamp will oxidize gases and remove odors in your air. Ultraviolet Light Cleaners (UVC) actually alter the DNA of living microbes to prevent their reproduction.
Best Filtration and Home Air Purifier Units on the Market
We use only the best technology to kill indoor air pollutants and purify your air. We are proud to work with the following systems:
- AirRanger Whole House Air Cleaner — controls particles such as dust, dirt, smoke, hair and pet dander
- AirSentinel ByPass HEPA — controls particles such as dust, dirt, smoke, hair and pet dander
- BioForce Defender — controls biological pollutants such as viruses, bacteria, molds, pollen, dust mites
- Active BioForce Defender — controls biological pollutants such as viruses, bacteria, molds, pollen, dust mites AND gas-phase pollutants such as chemicals, pesticides, cleaning solvents, formaldehyde, VOCs
If you feel your home is making you sick, call WeatherMakers to learn how an air filtration and purification system can change your life for the better.