Air Humidification Services
Is your home too dry in winter and too humid in summer? You don’t need to suffer the extremes. A properly installed air humidification system will help keep you comfortable year-round and save money.
How Do I Know if I Need It?
In winter, low humidity can cause many symptoms and issues:
- dry and itchy skin
- eye irritation
- damage to wood flooring and furniture
- static charges that ruin small appliances
- inefficient heating of indoor air
In summer, high humidity can cause symptoms and issues that include:
- humid air that feels too hot
- condensation on windows
- swelling of floors, doors and frames, window sills and furniture
If you have these symptoms or conditions, WeatherMakers has a solution for you.
Benefits of a Whole Home Humidifier:
- Help protect your goods and property
- Protect you from air pollutants
- Protect you from symptoms such as irritated eyes, nosebleeds, asthma, itchy skin and dehydration
- Save you money in winter
- In addition to providing first-rate service, we also strive to keep our prices fair by leveraging our experience and relationships with manufacturers.
- We only employ certified, experienced, and courteous technicians who provide you with exceptional, consistent service.
- We offer full warranties on equipment and full guarantees on our work.
- If you are not completely satisfied, we’ll make things right or provide you with a full refund.