Edmonton Cooling and A/C Tune-Up and Safety Inspection
Air Conditioning Maintenance and Tune-Ups
Summer is just around the corner, and you may be planning to run your air conditioner soon. Your air conditioning system will keep your home cool and comfortable without having to open any windows, which is ideal if you have seasonal allergies. As you prepare for warmer summer weather, make sure you hire a professional HVAC contractor to perform a safety inspection and tune-up on your equipment.
You should have your HVAC equipment inspected once a year before every cooling season. A spring A/C tune-up and safety inspection will ensure that your cooling system is in good working order before the summer weather rolls around.
With a routine inspection, you don’t have to worry about anything on your end. Sit back, relax and enjoy the warmer weather!
A/C Tune-Up and Maintenance
Save up to 30% off your cooling bill with our comprehensive A/C tune-up inspections:
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils
- Dirty coils make it more difficult to keep your home cool and comfortable, and the extra wear and tear on your system results in more energy consumption, higher utility bills and a shortened lifespan.
- Lubricate all moving parts and tighten all electrical connections
- Faulty connections or reduced lubrication will require your system to work harder, using up more energy and raising your utility bills.
- Replace (or clean) A/C filter
- If you don’t periodically replace your air filter, you could be reducing your system’s airflow by 15 percent.
- Check refrigerant and pressure levels
- Too much or too little can have a negative impact on your system.
- Check system controls and thermostat
- You want to make sure that the controls are working properly and will maintain the comfort level in your home without wasting energy.
- Check condensation drain
- A clogged drain can cause water damage and affect humidity levels in the home.
- Full ventilation, ductwork, and vent inspection
- We want to make sure your A/C unit is venting properly and getting the airflow it needs to function properly.
If you haven’t had your AC unit looked at this spring, make sure you schedule an appointment for a maintenance check. Your system can only run efficiently when it’s cleaned and maintained, something you don’t know until you have it checked out.
WeatherMakers Heating and Air Conditioning will make sure all parts are working properly and that the system is running at peak performance, saving you time and money.
Air Conditioner Brands
WeatherMakers performs service and repair on all brands of air conditioners. Our fully trained technicians will perform a thorough evaluation of your air conditioner to determine exactly what caused your problem today. Then, the technician will sit down with you and share all your repair options. WeatherMakers uses “Straight Forward Pricing” so you will know exactly what your repair price is before the technician gets started.
Join the Comfort Club!
As a homeowner, you’re probably aware that your heating and cooling system requires routine care and maintenance. In fact, you’re probably always reminded by flyers and mailings that your system could use a tune-up when the seasons change. But with so much maintenance that a home requires, it’s easy to overlook your heating and cooling system when it appears to be functioning as it should. That is, until it breaks down one day, and you realize that you haven’t had the system looked at for years.
Luckily, there is a way to avoid these untimely and costly breakdowns from happening – and no, we’re not going to tell you to schedule a tune-up. Instead, WeatherMakers offers affordable Comfort Club membership, which essentially takes the burden off you completely.
For just $12 a month (that’s pennies a day!), you can be a member of the Comfort Club and protect your home from breakdowns.
- Free precision tune-up
- Free safety inspections on all system components
- Fewer breakdowns
- Longer life for your A/C unit
- Energy and utility bill savings
- Peak safety and efficiency performance
- First preference when scheduling appointments
- 20% savings on today’s service, future service and system accessories
If anything needs to be repaired or replaced during the tune-up, you get a 20% discount just for being a member of the Comfort Club. Also keep in mind that by maintaining your system regularly, you can save up to 30% per year on energy and operating costs.