New Furnace Replacement in Edmonton
Furnace Replacement and Installation
If your furnace is old and inefficient or broken beyond repair, we have a solution for you. Our skilled technicians can install a new furnace quickly to ensure maximum comfort for your family. You may also want to upgrade your furnace to reduce your heating costs; a new furnace can cut your energy costs by up to 30%!
When replacing your furnace, the most important thing to choose is your installer. About half of all new HVAC systems are improperly installed, which means that they do not perform according to their stated efficiency ratings.
The knowledge, skills, and expertise in cooling and heating system design take a lot of time, practice, and certifications. Hence contracting firms that offer very cheap rates should be treated with suspicion. Always conduct careful research of your prospective HVAC installer. You may pay less upfront for an amateur technician, but you’ll pay much, much more in the long run.
If you want to have a peaceful, comfortable, and happy home, do your homework and find the best HVAC contractor in your area. Home heating and cooling installation design is a financial investment not worth risking.
3 Signs You Need to Replace Your Furnace
No furnace will last forever, but your system will have a longer lifespan if it’s cared for properly. Some furnaces do go out unexpectedly, but in many cases, there are warning signs that indicate a problem. By taking these warning signs seriously, you can get the attention that your furnace needs to either fix the problem or have the system replaced.
- Old Age: Furnaces last, on average, 15-20 years. If your system is creeping up there, you may be due for a replacement. A noticeable sign is constant function, though your furnace may be operating normally. You will be surprised at how much more efficient today’s furnaces are compared to those 15 years ago. Making the investment will create a happier home with more efficiency, better heating and lower utility bills.
- Rising Heating Bills: You’re probably never surprised to see your energy bills rise in the winter, but any significant changes can indicate a problem. As your furnace ages, it gets worn out, and its efficiency decreases as a result. Compare this year’s winter bill to one from a couple of years ago to see how much more you’re paying for heat. Having regular tune-ups can help improve your system’s efficiency, but sometimes, the best solution may be investing in a new furnace. If your heat bills have risen substantially, call in a professional to assess the situation.
- Frequent Repairs: It makes sense to have your furnace repaired the first time, and possibly the second time. But the third, fourth or fifth time? Now you know that your furnace is getting old, less efficient and sucking money down the drain. If constant repairs are hurting your budget, it’s probably time to consider a replacement that will
save money in the long run.
Shelling out large amounts of money for frequent repairs is a waste! After years of use, your furnace becomes less and less efficient and more prone to breakdowns. Whether it’s planned or a surprise, when you need a furnace installed or replaced, we can help with our easy and financing programs. Follow our secure link to find out if you are approved for our low financing, low monthly payment plans.
Every brand has its pros and cons. The fact is, there is no “best” brand. While most companies focus on one brand, our purchasing power allows us to work directly with many manufacturers. Our technical knowledge and systems designers understand each brand’s strong and weak points. We use our knowledge to recommend the best system for your home and make sure it is properly sized for maximum energy savings. This knowledge is passed on to you in the form of greater choice, superior warranties, and a system designed specifically for your home and comfort expectations.
Comfort Survey & Home Analysis
At WeatherMakers we know every home and home owner is unique. Homeowner expectations for comfort, indoor air quality, and greater control increase every year. Codes and government efficiency standards change as new technology is introduced. Sensitivity to our environmental footprint is top of mind for many people. We offer a FREE Comfort Survey & Home Analysis to identify your requirements and offer a solution that is best for you.
Protect Your Investment. Join the Comfort Club.
By joining WeatherMakers’ Comfort Club you can keep your new furnace operating safely, reliably and at peak efficiency well into the future. Included with your membership is a FREE annual Tune-up & Safety Inspection plus discounts and other valuable services.
Furnace Installation and Replacement Guarantees
- One-Year “Test Drive” Guarantee (if you are unhappy with anything about your new heating system within the first year, we will return for free or provide you with a full
- Comfort and Craftsmanship Guarantee (if your new furnace does not heat your home according to stated claims, we will repair or replace the system at no charge to you.)
- Property Protection Guarantee (All your property will be fully protected; any damaged property will be repaired or replaced immediately. Our technicians put down hall runners and wear shoe covers on all job sites.)
- Licensed, bonded, insured, background checked, and drug tested technicians.
- Courtesy call before and after service.
- Fixed Right or It’s Free Guarantee
We Provide the Following Furnace Installation and Replacement Services:
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Replacement Parts
- Gas Furnace Replacement
- Oil Furnace Replacement
- High Efficiency Furnace
- All Furnace Makes and Models
- Central Heating System Installation and Replacement
We Provide Furnace Replacement Services to the Following Areas:
Edmonton, AB | Sherwood Park, AB | St. Albert, AB | Stony Plain, AB | Spruce Grove, AB | Fort Saskatchewan, AB | Leduc, AB | Beaumont, AB | Devon, AB | Calmar, AB | Nisku, AB
Why Edmonton Should Hire Us for Furnace Replacements
We are dedicated to creating long-term relationships with our clients by providing quality without compromise. Our professional technicians are more than happy to provide you with the answers to the many questions that you might have for your HVAC system.