Furnace Repair and Service in Edmonton, AB
24/7 Emergency Heating Service
Thinking of modifying, repairing, or improving your furnace? Hiring the right HVAC contractor is the most important decision you will have to make. Cracks in the heat exchange of a furnace may lead to carbon monoxide release or lack of your furnace performing correctly. Improper furnace repairs can compromise your safety, energy efficiency, and indoor air quality.
For quality boiler and furnace repairs in Edmonton, talk to the trusted home advisors at WeatherMakers Heating and Cooling. Our drug tested and background checked technicians will repair your furnace and have it up and running at optimal levels. If any of our repairs should fail within a year, we will come back free of charge to repair it again.
3 Signs You Need Furnace Repair
- Strange Noises. Another telling sign of an aging furnace is a strange noise. Your furnace has a lot of moving parts, and once these parts age, they don’t operate as smoothly. You may hear anything from loud squealing to banging. It’s possible that the parts just need to be oiled, but the sounds could indicate something more serious like a blower motor that needs to be adjusted.
- Uneven Heating: If you’re not getting heat, that’s one thing, but many homeowners don’t realize that uneven heating is a problem, too. Uneven heating indicates low efficiency possibly due to leaks or broken parts. If the furnace is only heating some rooms and not others, it’s probably not your imagination. Call in a heating company to take a look before the problem worsens.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors Go Off: If your carbon monoxide detectors keep going off, it may not be the alarms that are malfunctioning. It’s possible that your furnace is leaking extra carbon monoxide into your home, which is triggering the alarms. Carbon monoxide is a byproduct of combustion and can cause serious health complications. A heating company can test for carbon monoxide levels and repair damaged exhaust vents.
- Natural Gas Odor: If you smell natural gas, exit the home immediately, and leave your doors and windows open to air out the home. Sometimes, furnaces that aren’t working efficiently might not burn off the gas. This can create an odor in the home, plus fill the home with combustible gas. Call 911 first, and then call your local heating company.
Choosing the Right Heating Technician
Make sure your Edmonton furnace contractor is one with a license. There are Edmonton licensed furnace & heater repair professionals who go the extra mile to give customers top-notch service. Another advantage of getting a good home improvement company is that it has a stock of essential parts so there is no need to order and let customers wait. Whether you need a quick patch-up job or major furnace overhaul, choosing the best (complete with track record of experience and updated equipment) furnace repair service firm in the market is cost-effective in the long run.
The importance of having an efficiently working furnace cannot be stressed enough. A poorly maintained furnace can cause your utility bills to skyrocket and may also pose a safety hazard. There are reliable companies that offer prompt and friendly customer service, and accurate diagnosis of furnace problems. Check if a company deploys technicians who can service all makes and models.
Importance of Furnace Maintenance
If you’ve just had a new furnace installed, proper use and maintenance will help preserve your equipment. Note that when foreign elements accumulate and obstruct the furnace, its efficiency is reduced. Annual furnace servicing can help maintain peak efficiency. The need for frequent Edmonton furnace repairs arises when this is overlooked.
Taking time to contact a qualified Edmonton professional to test run your furnace before winter season can be a good idea. With a good Edmonton HVAC contractor properly installing and/or checking your furnace, you and your family can stay warm the whole winter season, and stay cool & comfortable when summer approaches.
WeatherMakers services and repairs all brands of furnaces. Our fully trained technicians will perform a thorough evaluation of your furnace to determine exactly what caused your problem today. Then, the technician will sit down with you and share all your repair options.
WeatherMakers uses “Straight Forward Pricing” so you will know exactly what your repair price is before the technician gets started.
Comfort Club Savings
Your Comfort Club membership guarantees front of the line service, provides valuable free services and discounts on repairs. You are guaranteed at all times that repairs are “Fixed Right or it’s Free.” Protect your home from unexpected heating breakdowns.
- FREE annual precisions tune-ups
- FREE safety inspections on all HVAC components
- Keep your system running at peak efficiency
- Extend the life of your system
- FREE plumbing and fixture inspection (with Whole Home Plumbing)
Furnace Repair Guarantees
- Courtesy call before and after service
- Upfront pricing
- One-year “test drive” on all repairs
- Background checked and drug tested technicians
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Property protection guarantee
- Live Call Center
- 24/7 Emergency Service
We Provide the Following Furnace Services in Edmonton:
- Furnace Repair
- Gas Furnace Repairs
- Oil Furnace Repairs
- Electric Furnace Repairs
- Furnace Maintenance
- Heating Systems
We Provide Furnace Repair Services in the Following Areas
Edmonton, AB | Sherwood Park, AB | St. Albert, AB | Stony Plain, AB | Spruce Grove, AB | Fort Saskatchewan, AB | Leduc, AB | Beaumont, AB | Devon, AB | Calmar, AB | Nisku, AB
We are dedicated to creating long-term relationships with our clients by providing quality without compromise. Our professional technicians are more than happy to provide you with the answers to the many questions that you might have for your furnace system.
If you need heating, cooling, or plumbing work done in your home, the Technician Seal of Safety and Comfort Qualified badges that we carry ensure that you are dealing with a reputable company. All of our technicians are licensed, bonded, insured, drug screened, background checked, and professionally trained so you can be sure your family and home are in safe, professional hands.
Get Better Weather!
If you are in need of furnace repairs, HVAC, or plumbing service in the Edmonton area, call WeatherMakers at 780-266-3678 (780-COMFORT) or use our online request form.