Home Air Humidification Services
Is your home too dry in winter and too humid in summer? You don’t need to suffer the extremes. Properly installed home air humidifiers will help keep you comfortable year-round and save money.
How Do I Know if I Need a Humidifier for My Home?
In winter, low humidity can cause many symptoms and issues:
- dry and itchy skin
- eye irritation
- damage to wood flooring and furniture
- static charges that ruin small appliances
- inefficient heating of indoor air
In summer, high humidity can cause symptoms and issues that include:
- humid air that feels too hot
- condensation on windows
- swelling of floors, doors and frames, window sills and furniture
If you have these symptoms or conditions, WeatherMakers has a solution for you.
Benefits of a Whole Home Humidifier:
- Help protect your goods and property
- Protect you from air pollutants
- Protect you from symptoms such as irritated eyes, nosebleeds, asthma, itchy skin and dehydration
- Save you money in winter
- In addition to providing first-rate service, we also strive to keep our prices fair by leveraging our experience and relationships with manufacturers.
- We only employ certified, experienced, and courteous technicians who provide you with exceptional, consistent service.
- We offer full warranties on equipment and full guarantees on our work.
- If you are not completely satisfied, we’ll make things right or provide you with a full refund.
Seasonal offers and discounts
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYINGThorough and efficient! As a new homeowner, I appreciated the advice and support of the technician. I was very pleased with the service and I signed up for the membership because the savings are great. - Lindsay F.
Good friendly, prompt, quality service. I expect this having used them exclusively for 20 years. - L. Rogers
They always show up when we need them and give great honest personal service. - Keegan M.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYINGI have been using them for two years. They were always helpful, courteous, and prompt. They delivered on what they said. I’ve never had an issue with their product. They deliver on their promises. I have recommended them. – Linda L., Edmonton
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYINGThe technicians who come out are knowledgable, efficient, professional and personable. Last year the technician discovered a faulty circuit board and replaced it at no cost to us. I have no hesitation in recommenting Weathermakers to anyone. - Mick M.
Excellent company! We have used Weathermakers for years for furnace and HVAC installation, maintenance and repair. Their employees, prices, promptness, reliability, concern, etc is definitely 5-star! - Jane S.