Edmonton Duct Cleaning
Duct Cleaning for Better Indoor Air Quality and Efficiency
Why should you have your ducts cleaned by Weathermakers?
Over time, dirt, debris and dust can accumulate in your ductwork. That environment is a perfect breeding ground for many unhealthy and nasty things that you don’t want spreading through the air to the rest of your house!
Your heating and cooling systems circulates around 1.5 million cubic feet of air through your duct system every day. If the inside of your ductwork is dirty, that means that your air is dirty too. Besides developing mold and other harmful indoor air pollutants, a dirty duct system also compromises the performance and use life of your HVAC system.
If you have stuffy rooms that are difficult to heat and cool, rising energy bills, and noises coming from your air ducts, you may be in need of professional duct cleaning and/or sealing. Clean air ducts dramatically improve the quality of your indoor air and can increase your heating and cooling efficiency by 30%!
We recommend inspecting and cleaning your air duct system every 5 years or so. If you don’t remember the last time you’ve had a professional duct cleaning, you’re probably do for one. TO be sure, do a quick ductwork inspection.
How to Inspect Your Air Ducts for Duct Cleaning
One sure sign that you need professional duct cleaning is if you notice bits of dust and debris being blown out of your vents whenever the heating and cooling system is on. A musty odor coming from your vent registers is also a big warning sign. Even if you don’t notice cobwebs and dust coming out of your registers, you may still have dirty ducts.
- Use a screwdriver to remove one of the vent registers in your home.
- Use a flash camera to get a shot of the inside of your ductwork. A couple flash photos will let you know if you need professional duct cleaning or not. If there is a large buildup of dust, cobwebs, and debris, call your home comfort professionals soon!
- The most urgent signs of duct cleaning or rodent droppings and mold. Inspect your photos carefully for these signs of unhealthy indoor air contaminants.
Before you hire someone to clean your duct system, contact your local Better Business Bureau to research complaints against the company. WeatherMakers is the only Home Service Company in Edmonton to have been honored with the prestigious BBB “55-Years of Trust” Award. When you call our neat, professional technicians to clean your air ducts, we will keep your home spotless as we remove every last inch of dirt and debris in your air ducts. Then, we will show you how clean they are using our high definition cameras.
If you are not sure whether or not your home needs duct cleaning, speak with the professional at WeatherMakers Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing for a complete diagnosis of your duct system. We will provide you with complete answers to all of your questions and show you what your ducts look like with our top-of-the-line duct cameras.
Once you get your air ducts professionally cleaned, you will want to keep them that way.
How to Keep Your Air Ducts Clean
- Use HEPA, high efficiency air filters.
- Regularly clean or replace your filters.
- Schedule professional heating and cooling maintenance twice a year.
- Make sure your HVAC technician cleans coils and other parts.
- Seal off your vents and registers during any home renovation project.
- Use high efficiency vacuum cleaners, preferably with HEPA-filtration.
- Clean, vacuum, and dust your home regularly.
- Use your HVAC’s humidification system according to manufacturer instructions.
We Provide the Following Duct Cleaning Services in Edmonton
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Filtration Systems
- Air Purification Systems
- CAD Air Cleaners
- HEPA Filters
- Indoor Air Quality
- Indoor Air Conditioning
- Indoor Air Purifying
- Air Conditioning
We Provide Duct Cleaning Services in the Following Areas:
Edmonton, AB | Sherwood Park, AB | St. Albert, AB | Stony Plain, AB | Spruce Grove, AB | Fort Saskatchewan, AB | Leduc, AB | Beaumont, AB | Devon, AB | Calmar, AB | Nisku, AB
Duct cleaning, even in a new home, can result in a better, more dust free living environment. When performed regularly, you can safeguard your home from pollutants that threaten and undermine not only your home’s indoor air quality, but the safe and proper operation of your furnace and air conditioner.
Our highly trained, licensed technicians are familiar with all HVAC brands and ductwork designs.
Schedule an appointment for a duct cleaning with WeatherMakers today!